Leveraging decades of distinctive expertise and innovation in multi-display solutions, Matrox introduces its most recent breakthrough: the Matrox® QuadHead2Go™ Series multi-monitor controllers.
Capable of driving four displays from one signal, the QuadHead2Go multi-monitor controllers are available in both system-independent appliance and single-slot card forms, providing convenient deployment options, and complete video wall scalability and flexibility. QuadHead2Go is designed to power any video wall configuration of any possible dimension, from any video source—reliably delivering flawless image quality across expansive video wall displays. QuadHead2Go’s on-device buttons and pre-set configurations ensure an out-of-the-box, trouble-free installation experience.
The included Matrox PowerWall™ software offers an intuitive and feature-rich interface to effortlessly configure the latest emerging, artistic, and innovative video walls, making installations as easy as 1-2-3.
- Drive up to four pristine quality Full HD displays from a single 4Kp60 video signal at full RGB 8:8:8 and YUV 4:4:4 color support.
- Expand to a video wall configuration of any size by using multiple QuadHead2Go units.
- Create a video wall from any content source, including professional graphics cards and integrated GPUs, video wall controllers, digital signage players, media players, decoders, laptops, NUCs, set-top boxes, gaming consoles, and more.
- Design modern and artistic video wall layouts with free rein—each output can have its own resolution, be independently rotated (90, 180, and 270 degrees), cropped, upscaled, downscaled, and positioned anywhere.
- Fashion countless forms of setups—arrange displays in 4x1, 1x4, 2x2, 3x1, 1x3, 2x1, or 1x2 rectangular configurations, in portrait or landscape, or other artistic configurations—and combine/scale them to create large-scale, captivating video walls
- Simplify installation with guaranteed out-of-the-box plug and play when using the default configuration of 2x2 in landscape—set up without installing software or even connecting a video source.
- Design any custom configuration/array with the intuitive Matrox PowerWall software.
- Ensure compatibility with professional-grade graphics cards with native DisplayPort™ 1.2 support—no adapter required.
- Eliminate physical handling by controlling and updating the units remotely from anywhere on the network (LAN).
- Select and set the display layout by cycling through pre-set configurations* using an on-device button—there is no need to install software when using a pre-set configuration.
- Set up display positions, fine-tune bezels, and also troubleshoot with ease, by accessing the built-in or pre-saved images directly from the appliance, together with display information that includes the ID number and the resolution of each output.